Friday, June 27, 2014

I Spy with My Little Eye...


Damon's been on an I Spy kick lately. Usually he and Liam play together; they have their sibling-thing going on in that they don't actually SEE the things they're describing. For instance:

Damon: I spy wif my wittle eye somefing what's WED.
Liam: Santa's hat!
Damon: YES! Youw tuwn.

So after a few rounds of losing badly, I started kissing and nibbling Damon. It's one of my favorite things to do, so he's used to it. He claimed it was my turn.

Mama: I spy with my little eye something DELICIOUS!
Damon: It's meeeeee!
Mama: Yes! *proceeds to kiss and nibble his sweet face*
Damon, holding my face between his hands: Dewe is no dewicious in da game, Mama.

After a few more rounds, Carrie was directly behind me. Think of "keep-away" in basketball. I took my turn.

Mama: I spy with my little eye something ANNOYING.
Damon, from across the house: CAWWIE!
Carrie and I burst into laughter to a chorus of Damon's: Is it wight? Is it wight? IS DAT WIGHT!?

You got it, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment